1 medium cauliflower
flaxseed and water
flour (self raising or buckwheat, or gluten free or a mix of all of them)
tomato sauce (of some type)
vegan mozzarella ( I suggest ‘follow your heart; grated brand)
- BLEND: cauliflower chunks in food processor until it is sand texture
- STEAM: In bowl Cover with cling film (pierce holes) – 800w 5 mins in microwave
- DRAIN: After it has cooled put it in a tea towel (or cheesecloth if u have one)and squeeze excess water out.
- THEN ADD :
2 eggs(or if Vegan – Flaxseed and Water ration 1:3TBS) / 3tbs nutritional yeast / 3 tbs flour/ 1tbs chia seeds/1 tsp garlic powder/1/2 tps salt and basil and oregano.
- SPREAD the messy dough onto parchment paper on a baking tray (use spatula to make round and even thickness)
- OVEN preheat to 230 degrees – put 20 mins – flip halfway and change paper (use a spatula for this)
- ADD toppings: tomato (passata basil and flax mix OR any tomato sauce …not much though or it get wet!!!!) and cheese: Either Vegan: Follow your HEART vegan mozzarella
OR Vegetarian: mozzarella (squeezed dry), Then add any other toppings.
- GRILL: until cheese bubbles