Puff Pastry (most pre rolled options are vegan but check)
Free from basil pesto
Two garlic cloves
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Cut garlic into small pieces
- Roll out the puff pastry dough.
- Using a spoon spread the pesto and garlic on the puff pastry dough
- Sprinkle the vegan Cashew Parmesan on top.
- Roll the puff pastry dough in.
- Gently cut the puff pastry dough roll in about 30 pieces.
- Place the Pesto swirls on a baking sheet and place them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or let cool and enjoy later
Great as a canape option for vegan guests