Tofu one pack
Big bag of mixed salad
Garlic bread (can use store bought garlic bread *check it’s vegan* but best to use wholegrain bread and add chopped garlic and olive oil to the top and cook until crisp Or make ur own bread from scratch.)
3 tbs – sesame oil
4tbs – tamari sauce
2 tbs – soy sauce (substitute for more tamari is gluten free)
2 tbs – teriyaki sauce (homemade or brought)
2 tbs – sweet chilli sauce
1 tbs – chopped coriander leaf
2 cloves – chopped garlic
1/2cm cube – chopped ginger root
1/2 red chilli chopped up
Juice of one fresh lime
- Mixed sauce ingredients with fork in measuring jug
- Pour over your tofu block in a bowl
- Marinade the tofu in fridge for at least an hour (but even better if overnight)
- Using a fork and knife carefully take the tofu our of the sauce (keep the sauce for dressing the salad later.
- Place the Tofu in oven safe dish and bake on 180C for 20 mins
- If wanting garlic bread place in oven now
- Wash mixed bag of salad – dress it with left over sauce from marinating – (add extra oil/water to the sauce if more sauce is needed
- Finish tofu in pan to crisp outsides slice and serve of platter with coriander, sesame seeds, crispy onions and lime wedges.
- Enjoy immediately
It’s divine …..You are welcome!