300g sweet potato
3 garlic cloves
1 can black beans
2 handfuls of spinach (roughly chopped)
half packed of mushrooms
2-4 whole wheat tortillas
3 tbs of chopped coriander
Cashew cheese (see recipe in blog)
- Boil sweet potato cubes in saucepan for 5-10 mins. Set aside
- Fry – onions, garlic 5 mins
- Meanwhile In another pan heat 2tbs of oil with3 tsp chili powder, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp cumin, 1tsp paprika, ¼ tsp cayenne pepper when you can smell all the spices then add passata mix and then set aside.
- To the onions add: black beans, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and 2 tbs of the passata sauce mix. Mix until spinach wilted then add sweet potato.
- Line dish with some sauce.
- Wrap the veg mix in a whole wheat tortilla and lay them length ways in the oven dish…do this until dish is full. Then cover with remaining sauce
- Cook at 180 for 20 mins
- Blend the avocado and coriander and lime juice (add water or oat cream if needed to thin the sauce.)
- When enchiladas are cooked top with cashew cheese (see recipe on vegan cheese on my blog) and the avocado sauce. Sprinkle with seeds and coriander and serve!