1-2 mugs of Panko breadcrumbs
1 tbs Dijon mustard
400g pack of Tofu
1 bag of Rocket
1 Vegan Egg replacer
- Squeeze excess water from the tofu and cut into fish finger size and bake in oven (150C) for 10-15 mins to dry even more.
- Get two bowls one with egg replacer and Dijon mustard & the other one with panko breadcrumbs.
- Put 2-3tbs rapeseed oil in the bottom of a flat-bottomed pan.
- Remove the tofu from the drying oven and dip in egg then the panko and place in the hot oil and fry until brown on all sides.
- Remove and place on kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil.
- Enjoy with rocket and lemon juice…. or with homemade chips for a naughtier meal.