These delicious cookies only take 5 minutes to make.
They are totally vegan and refined sugar free.
Sweetened only with maple syrup.
All done in one just one bowl!
This recipe does require some unusual ingredients but it only required a tiny bit of them so once you have got the correct stuff in your cupboards you can continue to whip up a batch of freshly made healthy cookies in 5 mins whenever you need or want to.
1/2 cup natural smooth almond butter
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 large tablespoons virgin coconut oil, (softened but not hot)
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour (I just pop oats in the food processor)
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
3 row of dark chocolate ( a lot of dark chocolate is accidentally vegan – I use Lint excellence 85% is vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the wet ingredients with a whisk. Then add the dry ingredients stir with wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Chop the chocolate into small chunk stir the rest of the chocolate into the batter until combined.
- Using a tablespoon scoop a mound of cookie dough and place onto the baking sheet. (It should make around 15-20 cookies so I bake in two batches to leave then room to spread out.)
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Cool the cookies directly on the baking sheet for about 5 to 6 minutes. (The cookies will be super delicate until they are cooled!!!)
- Using a spatula, gently transfer each cookie directly onto a cooling rack for another 10 minutes, where they’ll firm up even more.
- Serve and enjoy. Allow the cookies to cool completely before storing.