Great for healthy pudding at parties.
I also use left the filling recipe on its own sometimes…as a chocolate pot….just place some of the filling mixture in double shot glass and fridge over night for a lovely pud!
Makes 6 mini tarts
1 cup Oat flour
½ Almond flour
½ tbs Salt
3.5 TBS Coconut oil
1tbs Maple syrup
chocolate (I use vegan sugar free dark chocolate but any will do)
Silken tofu block
1 tbs Maple syrup
2 tbs Cocoa powder
1tsp Vanilla essence
- Mix, Oat flour, Almond flour, Salt, melted Coconut oil and Maple syrup.
- Press the base into the mini tart cases and freeze.
- Melt chocolate
- Place chocolate into food processor with, Silken tofu block, Maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture on to the tart case.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour.