Time: 25 mins (20 mins baking)
1 cup Soaked cashews
2 Tapioca flour
2 pinch Salt
¾ cup warm water
2tbs Apple cider vinegar
1.5 Nutritional yeast
Rosemary, 3 chopped garlic’s , salt, pepper and olive oil
- Blend all cheese ingredients in nutribullet.
- Place in saucepan and heat until smooth and thick.
- Pour into a round shallow mould greased with olive oil (small cake tin or dish will do – approx 5/6inches).
- Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic and pepper and olive oil on top.
- Bake for 20 mins on 180C until slightly thickened and browned.
- Enjoy with bread, crackers or vegetables.