1 cauliflower (about 500g)
1 cup of brown rice or buckwheat flour (150g)
2 tablespoons of chia seeds with 8 tablespoons of water (sat for 3-5 mins)
½ a cup of vegan yoghurt (100g)
Pinch of Salt
- Place chia seeds in cup with required water and leave to thicken
- Remove leaves and chop cauliflower and blend it in processor until a rough flour.
- Place in cheese cloth or tea towel and squeeze the water out of it and place the dried cauliflower in a bowl.
- Add flour, chia, oregano and yoghurt and stir.
- If very dry add a little cold water or if very wet add little buckwheat until it comes together to make a wet/spreadable dough ball. (At this point you can refrigerate it for up a week when you want to use it)
- Tip up onto baking paper on a pizza tray (ones with holes on the bottom ideally)
- Using a spatula spread the wet dough in to a 1-2cm thick pizza base shape. (I find this recipe makes
- Bake for 15 mins on 180.
- Then flip the base onto another bit of baking paper and carefully remove the old baking paper (which may be a little sticky still) and bake for another 15 mins.
- Add desired topping and bake on higher (220C) for 5-10 mins until cooked.